Culturs – the global multicultural magazine for cross cultural identity is part of the Culturs Global Multicultural Lifestyle Network.
We are a lifestyle-focused organization dedicated to content that uses media, products and experiences to activate 21st century cultural identity, specifically for those “in-between” culture (multicultural, multiethnic, mixed-race and/or geographically mobile like immigrants, refugees and Third Culture Kids (TCKs)).
In-betweeners could include military, international or cross-cultural adoptees, expats & more.
Our mission is to enhance community and foster human connection for those who live outside “traditional” cultural boundaries.
We encourage you to embrace your cultural “in-between.”
BE A PART
There are many ways to be part of the Culturs team — whether it’s on the editorial staff, submitting content for publication, becoming an ambassador or as a volunteer. See our opportunities below…
A NOBLE MISSION
Culturs strives to enhance community and foster human connection for our cross-cultural, intersectional population (the in-betweeners). With this in mind, proceeds support organizations like BRATS without Borders, TCKidNow and cross-cultural education around the globe. This includes our University partner Colorado State University Journalism and Media Communication, we work to train future journalists on 21st century diversity and amplifying marginalized voices.
WORK WITH CULTURS – COUNT THE WAYS:
1. BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Earn 15% commission by becoming a Culturs Affilliate!
- There’s no cost and you earn for telling your friends, family and audience about our best-selling Culturs family of products including the award-winning magazine and all products created by the Culturs Brand.
- Receive a unique code to distribute or add to your website and track your commissions easily online through your account any time day or night. Apply Here
2. BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
Influencers and regular Culturs Contributors can apply to be a Culturs Ambassador.
- This is a private, vetted community for influencers, tastemakers, and innovators who live the Culturs ethos and will be compensated as they spread the word about those of us who live “in-between.”
- Earn 20% instantly online through recommendations of Culturs products and track your progress anytime through your private online account.
- Receive thousands in value with consideration for feature articles in the Culturs print edition on newsstands and to subscribers, online and digital editions reaching about 100K, and promotions to our e-list of 500K, as well as on social.
- As part of the Culturs community, receive these benefits of membership instead of paying our advertiser prices.
- In addition, we compensate you as you spread the joy of the in-between through bonuses on orders received through your channels.
- Ambassadors receive an exclusive badge to display their affiliation on their website and channels.
- Those accepted into the program incur a minimal fee of $99
Interested? Apply Here
3. GET FEATURED IN CULTURS MEDIA!
- Want to submit a story, photos, video or audio for publication?
- Would you like us to feature you, your story or product in print, video, podcast or digital? Submit Here for Consideration
- Would you like to be considered for a CultursCELEBRATES! food feature?
Then review our opportunities below for contributor, columnist, guest submission, requests to be featured and organizational partnerships.
4. STAFF AND CONTRACT POSITIONS
The Culturs team is paid by the word, story, task or ongoing as a team member after a brief onboarding period where our award-winning training program is offered at no charge. Click Here to see open positions.
5. BE A GUEST CONTRIBUTOR
These volunteer positions allow potential team members, fans and those with expertise they’d like to share to work with Culturs in a meaningful way. Available positions include a submission form below:
- Editor-in-Chief — Content and Creative Direction
- Guest Editor — Contribute a series or series of time on a specific topic relevant to our community for potential publication on our varied channels.
- Guest Contributor — Submit an article, photo series, video, or other content relevant to our community for potential publication on our varied channels: CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT.
- Internship — Video, print, prodcast, design, photography, web or social
- Apprenticeship — Video, print, prodcast, design, photography, web, social, editorial management, public relations, media relations, marketing or business.
6. ORGANIZATIONAL PARTNERSHIPS
Culturs has had the good fortune to work with these fine partners. Get in touch so we can envision a profitable partnership for your organization!