10 surprising multicultural celebrities
You can’t always tell everything about a person just by the way they look. Here are a few celebrities that you would be surprised to learn are multicultural.
1. Steve Jobs – He will go down in history as the founder of Apple, but did you know that his biological father was Syrian?
2. Ne Yo – His grandmother was Chinese, which makes him one quarter Chinese.
3. Keanu Reeves – Believe it or not, he is one quarter Chinese and one quarter Polynesian.
4. Vanessa Hudgens – This actress is much more than what meets the eye. She comes from Native American, Spanish, Filipino, Irish and Chinese descent.
5. Jennifer Lawrence – The star of The Hunger Games movies is from and English, German, Scottish and Irish ancestry.
6. Beyoncé – She is a chart-topper who is hotter than hot right now in the music world and according to Wikipedia, she is of African-American and Louisiana Creole descent, including African, Native American, French, and 1/16th Irish, ancestry.
7. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) – This action movie star is from African-Canadian and Samoan descent.
9. Vin Diesel– He is another famous action movie hunk, and he is of African-American, Scottish, English and German descent.
10. Fred Armisan – The hilarious comedian is from a Venezuelan, German and Japanese ancestry.
Who did we miss? Tell us some of your surprising multicultural celebrities in the comments below!